Mild steel kiosk 1250mm x 1250mm x 400mm ID double door
This is another one of our biggest selling products and most popular. Typically this product is used to house all sorts of high voltage electrical gear and pumping equipment.
As standard each kiosk is built including the below features:
- 2 x Chrome 7mm Tri Locks supplied with 1 x 7mm Tri Lock Key.
- 1 x 1080 x 1200mm Treated Plywood Backboard (To protect against corrosion) to mount equipment.
- 2 x Lifting lugs for lifting the cabinet if necessary, they are fitting with 1 x M16 X 40 chrome hex head bolt on each lug.
- 4 x Louver vents 2 on either side for air flow purposes.
- 4 x Fixing Holes at the bottom of the kiosk to fix to the ground if necessary.
- 4 x Earthing points using M6 x 16 Copper Earth Studs 2 at the bottom of the kiosk and 2 on the inside of the canopy.
- 2 x Galvanised Door Stay, the kiosk can open up to 95 degrees and both doors open right to left.
- 2 x Drop Bolts.
- 2 x Internal Chrome Hinges for the door on the left hand side.
- 6005 Textured Paint Finish.