Mild steel kiosk 1250mm x 750mm x 400mm ID single door
This is one of our biggest selling products and most popular. Typically this product is used to house all sorts of high voltage electrical gear and pumping equipment.
As our standard each kiosk is built with the below features:
- 2 x Chrome 7mm Tri locks supplied with 1 x 7mm Tri Lock Key.
- 1 x 1080 x 700mm Treated Plywood Backboard (To protect against corrosion) to mount equipment.
- 2 x Lifting lugs for lifting the cabinet if necessary, they are fitting with 1 x M16 X 40 chrome hex head bolt on each lug.
- 4 x Louver vents 2 on either side for air flow purposes.
- 4 x Fixing holes at the bottom of the kiosk to fix to the ground if necessary.
- 3 x Earthing points using M6 x 16 Copper Earth Studs 1 at the bottom of the kiosk and 2 on the inside of the canopy.
- 1 x Galvanised Door Stay, the kiosk can open up to 95 degrees and opens right to left.
- 2 x Internal Chrome Hinges for the door on the left hand side.
- 6005 Textured Paint Finish.